Saturday 13 April 2019

Stamp 'N Hop| April 2019


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
Today I am joining in and Blog Hopping with Stamp 'N Hop and the theme for today's blog hop is Girls. 

The card I have made to share with you today is simply cute and so simple to make and I'm really loving the Just Because stamp set at the moment.

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Just Because 
- Big Shot: Rectangle Stitched Framelits
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Nature's Poem
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Highland Heather 
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Old Olive
- Aqua Painter



Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head over to the next project in the hop.


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



5 comments:

  1. What a lovely sweet card Rebecca-Jo. Thank you for playing along with us & sharing your lovely creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card! The stamp with the dsp is very feminine. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Rebecca-Jo, simple and so stylish x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you have chosen - pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty your card! TFS, Doro

    ReplyDelete