Monday 9 December 2019

December 2019 Kre8tors Blog Hop



Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Kre8tors Blog Hop and this month's theme is Christmas and today I have used my favourite christmas bundle set:

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Perfectly Plaid
- Punch: Pine Tree
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Shimmery White
- Designer Series Paper: Wrapped in Plaid
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Shaded Spruce
- Star Designer Elements
- Basic Jewels: Pearl

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.



All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo


6 comments:

  1. Rebecca-Jo, I love this bundle too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card Rebecca-Jo! I am in love with those little trees too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved this fun bundle, too! Love how you layered the trees. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card design. Love the way you have used the plaid designer series paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your clean and sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project! I adore the Perfectly Plaid stamp set. I really need to add it to my collection! Thanks for sharing and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete