Sunday 29 December 2019

Hopping Around The World Blog Hop| December 2019


Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Hopping Around The World Blog Hop and this month's theme is Sale-A-Bration:

I have decided to share with you a bundle from the new Jan-Jun 2020 Mini Catalogue that I have fallen in love with and that bundle is Dressed To Impress and paired with some designer series paper Best Dressed entitles you to a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. 

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Dressed To Impress
- Big Shot: All Dressed Up Dies
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Blushing Bride
- Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Watercolor Pencils
- Basic Jewels: Pearl

But if your up for the challenge and love ladybugs this stamp set is for you. For every party or personal order over $500 aud, you could earn this FREE exclusive Little Ladybug stamp set and could made this cute box card.


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my projects and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, see the list 
below to see who is next in the hop.


ROLL CALL LIST:
  1. Claudiasecke (D)
  2. Rebecca-Jo Unwin (Australia)
  3. Rachel Macleod (UK)
  4. Mo Rootes (UK)
  5. Sandra Herzog (AT)
  6. Margriet Siekman (NL)
  7. Melanie Igelbrink (D)
  8. Maï Chapelain (France)
  9. Susan Simpson (UK)
  10. Sheila Turner (Canada)
  11. Pamela Poli (FR)


All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

6 comments:

  1. Two great projects and they are so different. I love the sentiment and DSP on the first. The second is a show-stopper! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your projects Rebecca-Jo, my favourite has to be the cute Ladybugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, quel beau travail! J adore la box avec les coccinelles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your projects and the fact you used the dsp for the lipstick. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your projects. The box is superb and the lady bugs are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete