Saturday 14 December 2019

Stamp 'N Hop| December 2019



Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Stamp 'N Hop and this month's theme is anything but a card and so I have chosen to make a large desktop calendar using the tent fold.

This project shows you don't need anything fancy or stamp sets to make something cute for your home or office: 


The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White and Blushing Bride
- Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
- Country Club Twine Combo Pack

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my desktop calendar and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.



Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

1 comment: