Friday 27 April 2018

TGIF Challenge 156| Random Act of Kindness


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
Today I am joining in the fun at Thank God it's Friday Challenges and last weeks challenge is Random Act of Kindness.


And this is what I have come up with:


The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Lemon Lime Twist
- Stamp Set: Jar of Love
- Big Shot: Everyday Jar Framelits and Petals & More Thinlits 
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Real Red
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquoise
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Flirty Flamingo 
- Wink of Stella
-1/8" Sheer Ribbon: Whisper White


TIPS: Sometimes nothing bets making your own background- When making this background I used some computer paper, crumpled it up. Holding the paper firm then I started using it as if it would be a stamp and as always when water colouring don't forget to let your stamped image dry first and make sure your using the correct ink pad for water colouring.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at Thank God it's Friday Challenges by clicking HERE.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



All products used to make this card are found on my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used in today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-)
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

2 comments: