Thursday 11 October 2018

Ink & Share Scrapbooking Blog Hop| October 2018



Hello and Welcome to My Blog,

Today I am joining in the fun at Ink & Share Scrapbook and this months theme is Fall: Unfortunately, where I live in Australia, I don't experience fall like others do- So I toke to google and found this beautiful picture where I have taken my inspiration from:


And this is what I have come up with:   



The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: One Wild Ride
- Card Stock: Brights 12"x12" and Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Nature's Poem
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Clear
- Embossing Buddy


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my scrapbooking page and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to go to the next blog or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo


All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-)



6 comments:

  1. Oh those photos are so adorable! I love the little journalling story too. Thank you for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  2. like how you've used a photo for inspration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos to include in your scrapbook! I like the clean design using autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete