Thursday 11 October 2018

Kylie Bertucci's International | Stampin' Up! Blog Highlights October 2018



Hello and Welcome to My blog,

 Today I am joining in the fun at Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlight and this month theme is "Sorry":
There may be a moment in time when you may have upset a loved one and need to apologise- What better way than with a handmade card.
 And this is what I have come up with:


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Seasoned With Kindness and Hand Lettered Alphabet
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Pineapple Punch
- Designer Series Paper: Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Old Olive
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Basic Gray
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Melon Mambo
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Blushing Bride
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist
- Ribbon:1/8" Sheer Whisper White

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Please if you love my card as much as I do VOTE for me.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo








All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 
Happy Shopping :-)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
[144086]
$11.50
Bone Folder
[102300]
$12.00


2 comments: