Wednesday 19 June 2019

Just Add Ink| Challenge No. 461




Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Just Add Ink and the theme for this week is a Inspiration Picture, I really loved looking at this picture - It's so gorgeous:




 And this is what I have come up with:
The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Geared Up Garage
- Big Shot: Garage Gears and Stitched Rectangles
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Basic Black
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Pineapple Punch
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Smoky Slate
- Craft Stampin' Pad: Whisper White
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: White


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at Just Add Ink by clicking HERE. 



All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo




2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous guy card, Rebecca-Jo! I love the grungy background you've created as it really makes your yellow car seem to pop off the page! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan and Thanks for having me at Just Add Ink.

      Delete