Thursday 20 June 2019

TGIF Challenge 216| Sketch Challenge



Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at TGIF Challenge and this week's challenge is a sketch challenge and here is the sketch we are using this week:

And this is what I have come up with:

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Beautiful You
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Dies and Tufted 3D
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
- Designer Series Paper: Bird Ballad
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Daffodil Delight

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at TGIF Challenge by clicking HERE. 

All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo





2 comments:

  1. What an elegant looking card! I love how you layered the circle dies and stamped the banner. Beautiful touches. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete