Tuesday 11 June 2019

Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop| June 2019



Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
Today I am joining in and Blog Hopping with amazing demonstrators all around the world from Kylie's Demonstrator Training Group. 

This group is full of Amazing people who have inspired me in every way with their words of wisdom, little tips, tricks and encouragement as I aim to earn my incentive trip to Maui. The theme of today's projects is using current products, and so the card I have made to share with you today is a card that we don't like to send but unfortunately we have to. But keep in mind when making Sympathy cards, the trick is to keep them simple, elegant and clean and with that this is what I have made to share with you today.


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Over The Moon and Well Said
- Big Shot: Stitched Rectangles and Well Written
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Basic Black
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Watercolouring Pencils

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, see the list 
below to see who is next in the hop.





All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 
Happy Shopping :-)
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo





26 comments:

  1. Love your card, very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cutesy cards and yours is adorable Rebecca-Jo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cows will tempt me yet! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather, those very cute cows had me in preorder- just couldn't resist lol.

      Delete
  4. Lovely card and shows the versatility of the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is cute, and works well for those difficult sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute card with the sweet cow..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Using that cow for a sympathy card I would have never come up with.
    Lovely idea. Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Rebecca-Jo, it would definitely give comfort. The cow is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's an adorable card Rebecca-Jo. It put a smile on my face. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete