Friday 14 June 2019

Stamping Around the World Blog Hop| June 2019






Hello and Welcome to My blog,
This month I was a guest design team member for the Stamping Around the World tutorial bundle. The stamp set I used in the tutorial was the Piece Of Cake set with coordinating Cake Builder Punch so with that in mind I wanted to show you another card design using the same set but totally different.


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Piece Of Cake
- Punch: Cake Builder
- Big Shot: Tufted 3D and Stitched Rectangle
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Gold and White
- Basic Jewels: Pearl

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the right arrow to head on over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.


Roll Call List



All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo






8 comments: