Sunday 12 November 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest Angela Meiritz-Reid


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
Today I am blog hopping with the Crazy Crafters and Our Special Guest Angela Meiritz-Reid.

For today's blog hop, we get to CASE ( Copy And Selectively Edit) one of Jenny's projects and as normal it's hard to choose one, as all of Angela's projects are Amazing!
 But today I have gone with a Nice and Simple one! And sometimes less is more and I really think I achieved that today.

This card is the one I have choose to case:


And this is what I have come up with:


The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist
- Designer Series Paper: Whole lot of Lovely
- Stamp Set: In the City
- Punch: Cookie -Cutter Builder
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Gray
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Crumb Cake
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Cajun Craze
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Bermuda Bay
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Daffodil Delight
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Pool Party
- Embossing Paste
- Palette Knives
- Pattern Party Decorative Masks
- Stampin' Dimensionals


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

5 comments:

  1. Great CASE Rebecca-Jo - love the little houses. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE Rebecca-Jo. I really must get some embossing paste to play with, the textured backgrounds created look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Rebecca-Jo, love how you have applied the embossing paste

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea Rebecca-Jo...I seriously need to play with my embossing paste

    ReplyDelete