Sunday 19 November 2017

Merry Monday| Christmas Card Challenge #265



Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
It's that time again for a Merry Monday Christmas Card as I'm trying to made as many as I can to send to family and Friends.

Last weeks challenge is from Nina and her Challenge is to Create a christmas card with an Outdoor Winter Activity.



And this is my card for this week...... 


The products I used were: 
- Cardstock: Whisper White and Wild Wasabi
- Designer Series Paper: Quilted Christmas
- Stamp Set: Carols Of Christmas and Holly Berry Happiness
- Punch: Holly Berry Builder
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Real Red
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
- Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. You can also Click HERE to see what our fellow crafters have made at Merry Monday Blog.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

3 comments:

  1. So festive with the holly & I love the little deer with the designer paper behind! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love how you framed your sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete