Wednesday 15 November 2017

Kylie Bertucci's International | Stampin' Up! Blog Highlights November


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,

I had so much fun playing along last month that, Today i'm again joining in with
Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights.
The Theme for this month is LOVE in all its ways.

My card I have made is inspired by Kylie and Bruno's anniversary this month and reminded me that mine was just around the corner, so this card is for my Husband Daniel and our anniversary. This card is manly, yet shows him how much he means to me.
 ðŸ’—

And this is what I have come up with:



The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red and Daffodil Delight
- Stamp Set: Pieces & Patterns and Sharing Sweet Thoughts
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Crumb Cake
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Real Red
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Pool Party
- Embossing Paste
- Palette Knives
- Pattern Party Decorative Masks
- Sponge Daubers
- Pick a Pattern Washi Tape
- Stampin' Dimensionals


If you love my Card as much as I do, Please vote for my Card by clicking HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card I made and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on or even take on a Challenge like this one.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment