Wednesday 8 November 2017

Kylie Bertucci's International | Stampin' Up! Blog Highlights Top 10


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,

Today I am blog hopping with
Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights Top 10 winners from the month of October.

I can't believe it I made it in the Top 10- Thank you for those that voted for me, it really means alot.
The Theme for this blog hop will be the same as October and that is
Change of Life Circumstaces

The Card I have made is very versatile it could be used for many events in our lives in which a change has happened- whether that may be a Engagement, Retirement, Graduation the list is endless.

And this is the  I have come up with:

The products I used were:
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Naturally Eclectic
- Stamp Set: Tranquil Tulips and Beautiful Bouquet
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Melon Mambo
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Gold
- 1/4" Natural Trim: Gold
- Stampin' Dimensionals


If you love to see the Cards that entred into Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights you can by clicking HERE.

Thank You so much for stopping by and checking out my card  and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on or even take on a Challenge like this one.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Rebecca-Jo... I love this Tranquil Tulip Stamp Set. It looks so much like you have spent ages colouring the images and in reality they are all done with stamps! Really pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect way to use Tranquil Tulips. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tulips Rebecca. Love your color choices and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tulips are beautiful, Rebecca-Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Rebecca-Jo. Perfect for a number of occssions.

    ReplyDelete