Friday 24 November 2017

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights



Hello and Welcome to my Blog.
This week I have put my 3D Project into the Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight.

I was so inspired by Tanya from Tinkerin In Ink with her Lip Balm/ Treat Purse that I just had to make one too. 

And here it is my Mini Purse:


The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Berry Burst
- Designer Series Paper: Petal Garden
- Punches: 1" Circle and Blossom Builder
- Ribbon: 1/8" Sheer Whisper White


If you love my Card as much as I do, Please vote for my Card by clicking HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card I made and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on or even take on a Challenge like this one. 
Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment