Monday 20 November 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #313| Sketch by Karren


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
Today I am joining in with Freshly Made Sketches
with a sketch by Karren.

And this is what I have come up with:



The products I used were:
- Card Stock:Whisper White and Wild Wasabi
- Designer Series Paper: Quilted Christmas
- Stamp Set: Carols Of Christmas and Holly Berry Happiness
- Punch: Holly Berry Builder
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Real Red
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. 
You can also Click HERE to see what our fellow crafters have made at Freshly Made Sketches Blog.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the cute little holly framing that beautiful sentiment!! Simple and so effective! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a great take on the sketch! Love that gorgeous DSP and the little holly. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete