Sunday 11 February 2018

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop| Special Guest Allison Okamitsu


Hello and Welcome to My Blog, Today I am blog hopping with the Crazy Crafters and Our Special guest Allison Okamitsu from Canada.


The theme for today's blog hop is we get to CASE ( Copy And Selectively Edit) one of Allison's projects and as normal it's hard to choose one, as all of Allison's projects are Amazing!
This card is the one I have choose to case:




And this is what I have come up with:

The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
- Stamp Set: Tranquil Tulips and Blooms & Wishes
- Big Shot: Petals & More Thinlits Dies and Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Melon Mambo
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turq
- Embossing Paste
- Stampin' Dimensionals


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.


Chat Soon,
Rebecca- Jo

11 comments:

  1. Very clever. I love the flowers going off the circle. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a stunningly gorgeous card! The colours, the background, the out of the box technique .... everything combines into one really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so lovely!! So soft and subtle with the colour choice. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! The colour combination is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Tranquil Tulips set Rebecca-Jo - and you've showcased it here beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this style of embossing Rebecca. Looks wonderful as a backdrop for your pretty tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great case! Love your embossed background xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Rebecca-Jo and a great CASE. Love your soft colour palette.

    ReplyDelete