Monday 12 February 2018

Global Design Project 124 | Case the Designer



Hello and Welcome to my blog, Today I am joining in the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP124 and this week it's a Case Challenge which mean we get to case (Copy and Selectively Edit) this beautiful card from Lousie Shapp.

Here is this weeks Sketch:
With Valentine's day around the corner I wanted to make hubby a card yet have it simple and manly
And this is what I have come up with:



The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White 
- Stamp Set: Party Pandas and Petal Palette
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framlits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Cajun Craze
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Pumpkin Pie
- Pattern Party Decorative Masks
-Embossing Paste
-Palette Knives
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Gold

Thanks so much for Stopping by and Checking out my Card. I hope this has inspired you to start or finish a project you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at Global Design Projects by clicking HERE 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute Rebecca-Jo - love your bricked embossed background - masculine yet still cute - nailed it! Thanks so much for playing along to the GDP and CASEing my card. Hugs, Louise xo

    ReplyDelete