Friday 16 February 2018

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights



Hello and Welcome to my Blog.

This week I am participating into the Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight.
The card I am showing you today is a card I have made for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, the reason I choose this card is I loved it so much I just wanted to share it with you all. 





The products I used were:
- Cardstock: Whisper White and Wild Wasabi
- Designer Series Paper: Petal Garden
- Stamp Set: Beautiful Bouquet
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits and Bouquet Bunch Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Gray
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquoise
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Melon Mambo
- Pattern Party Decorative Masks
- Embossing Paste
- Palette Knives
- Sponge Daubers

TIPS: Making this card I used the Sponge Dauber to add the Archival Stampin' Pad Basic Gray lightly to the edges of Petal Garden Designer Series Paper to make it stand out more, I also didn't like the darkest of the Melon Mambo so I stamped off meaning I stamped the flower once on a separate piece of whisper white then again giving it a lighter shade.


If  you love my Card as much as I do, Please vote for my Card by clicking HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card I made and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on or even take on a Challenge like this one. 
Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment