Tuesday 13 February 2018

Tic Tac Toe | Challenge No. 034


Hello and Welcome to my Blog,

 Today I am joining in this weeks Challenge at Tic Tac Toe. What a interesting and fun way of doing a challenge! This challenge is from Jeanie Stark of Just Stampin! and the three I choose were
Die Cut, Emboss and Floral.


And this is what I have come up with:


The products I used were:
- Cardstock: Whisper White and Wild Wasabi
- Designer Series Paper: Petal Garden
- Stamp Set: Beautiful Bouquet
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits and Bouquet Bunch Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Gray
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquoise
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Melon Mambo
- Pattern Party Decorative Masks
- Embossing Paste
- Palette Knives
- Sponge Daubers

TIPS: Making this card I used the Sponge Dauber to add the Archival Stampin' Pad Basic Gray lightly to the edges of Petal Garden Designer Series Paper to make it stand out more, I also didn't like the darkest of the Melon Mambo so I stamped off meaning I stamped the flower once on a separate piece of whisper white then again giving it a lighter shade.

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope this has inspired you to start or finish a project that you have been working on.Don't forget to check out all the other entries for this Challenge at Tic Tac Toe by Clicking HERE.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a beautiful bouquet! I love all the texture and depth on your card! Great tips and details! THanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jeanie, and thanks for having me it's a joy playing along to Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

    ReplyDelete