Friday 23 February 2018

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights




Hello and Welcome to my Blog.

This week I am participating into the Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight.
The card I am showing you today is a card I have made for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, the reason I choose this card is I loved it so much I just wanted to share it with you all. 



This card may look hard but it is very easy, by bring all the simple steps together to make this beautiful card- Below is a list of products I used : If you would like more information or help in any way please comment below or contact me.

The products I used were:
- Cardstock: Whisper White and Wild Wasabi
- Stamp Set: Petal Palette and Beautiful Bouquet 
- Big Shot: Petals & More Thinlits and Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Basic
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Crushed Curry
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Melon Mambo
- Washi Tape: Basic Pack 1
- Sweet Soiree Decorative Masks
- Embossing Paste
- Palette Knives

TIPS: I added Melon Mambo to the edges of the flowers to make them pop.


If  you love my Card as much as I do, Please vote for my Card by clicking HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card I made and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on or even take on a Challenge like this one. 
Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card design so elegant and delicate, great layout, many thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne, I'm glad you loved it as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete