Wednesday 21 February 2018

Kylie Bertucci's International | Stampin' Up! Blog Highlights February 2018



Hello Friend and  Welcome To My Blog.

I hope you have  had a wonderful  Christmas and New Year and are ready for a New and exciting year to come.

The Theme for Todays blog hop is your favourite Products from the New Sale-A-Bration & Occasions Catalogue, All of the products are Amazing! But the Petal Passion Suite is my favourite and fell in love the moment I saw it.

The card I have made for you:


The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
- Stamp Set: Petal Palette and Garden in Bloom
- Big Shot: Petal & More thinlets dies
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Old Olive
- Watercolour Pencils
- Aqua Painters

NOTE: When water colouring, make sure the image you have stamped is fully dry before water colouring as this will affect your end result. 

If you love my Card as much as I do, Please vote for my Card by clicking HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment