Monday 23 April 2018

Global Design Project 134| Sketch Challenge



Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
Today I am joining in the fun at Global Design Project and last weeks challenge is a Sketch Challenge
Here is the Sketch Challenge:
And this is what I have come up with:

The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Petal Passion
- Stamp Set: Sweet Cupcake
- Big Shot: Cupcake Cutouts Framelits and Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquoise
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Peekaboo Peach
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Calypso Coral
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Crushed Curry
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Real Red
- Baker's Twine: Silver

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at Global Design Project by clicking HERE. 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



All products used to make this card are found on my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used in today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-)
Big Shot
$159.00



No comments:

Post a Comment