Tuesday 24 April 2018

Tic Tac Toe| Challenge No. 044

Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
Today I am joining in the fun at Tic Tac Toe Challenge and last weeks challenge from Jeanie Stark.
I have chosen to do Stripes, Thank you and Add Dimension 


And this is what I have come up with:

The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Petal Garden
- Stamp Set: Eastern Beauty
- Big Shot: Layering Circle Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquise
- Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
- Stampin' Dimensionals


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at Tic Tac Toe Challenge by clicking HERE. 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo
Product List
Big Shot
$159.00


No comments:

Post a Comment