Tuesday 17 April 2018

Tic Tac Toe| Challenge No. 043


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
Today I am joining in the fun at Tic Tac Toe and this weeks challenge is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.
Today I have chosen to do Square, Die Cut and Dots. 



And this is what I have come up with:
The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Lemon Lime Twist
- Designer Series Paper: Petal Garden
- Stamp Set: Petal Palette
- Big Shot: Petals & More Thinlis Dies and Stitched Shapes Famelits
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Marina Mist
Embellishments: Metallics Sequin Assortment
Stampin Dimensionals


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at Tic Tac Toe by clicking HERE. 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo




All products used to make this card are found on my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used in today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-)
Big Shot
$159.00

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! thank you so much for sharing your sweet card with us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa for having me at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

      Delete