Wednesday 18 April 2018

TGIF Challenges #155| Sketch Challenge


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
Today I am joining in the fun at TGIF Challenges and this weeks theme is a
Sketch Challenge.


And this is what I have come up with:


The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Petal Garden
- Stamp Set: Petal Palette and Thoughtful Banners
- Big Shot: Petals & More Thinlits Dies and Stitched Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Flirty Flamingo
- Aqua Painters
- Sponge Daubers
TIPS: Don't forget when water colouring to make sure your stamped image is completely dry and you have used the correct stamp pad.

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at TGIF Challenges by clicking HERE. 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



All products used to make this card are found on my online store!
</sub>

1 comment:

  1. This is so soft and gorgeous! I love everything from your adapted sketch to the stitched circles and extra sponging on the mat.mgorgeous! Thanks for playing with us this week at TGIF Challenges!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete