Wednesday 11 April 2018

Kylie Bertucci's International | Stampin' Up! Blog Highlights April 2018



Hello and Welcome To My Blog.

Today I am joining in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights and
The Theme for Todays blog hop is Baby!

And this is what I have come up with:

The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black and Berry Burst
- Designer Series Paper: Petal Passion
- Stamp Set: Better Together and In The City
- Big Shot: Layering Circles Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Pink Piroutte
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Rich Razzleberry
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquoise
- Aqua Painters
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Gold

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



All products used to make this card are found on my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used in today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-)
Aqua Painters
$20.00
Versamark Pad
$15.00
Big Shot
$159.00





No comments:

Post a Comment